Globalisation and emerging economies in Asia and also the power of the ever changing information technology world have enabled businesses to flow so fluidly and quickly. More and more business opportunities in Asia are opening up to the world.
On the other hand, risks in doing business in Asia is also on the rise. Therefore, reliable business information is crucial to reduce the risks and stay ahead of the competition.
Knowing the importance of the growing economy in Asia and the need to protect investors and businessmen, a group of well established credit reporting agencies in Asia has formed Asiagate. Asiagate provides one of the widest coverage of corporate credit information in Asia.
Its members are specifically selected based on their size, establishment, integrity and reputation from each country. Currently, Asiagate covers Australia, China, Cyprus & Middle East, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. Asiagate is constantly on the look out for new members from countries where it is not represented.
Asiagate's main objective is to provide its members' online access to comprehensive corporate credit information. Besides online access it also plans to integrate with some of the world's renowned international credit information network in order to create the largest credit information network in the world.
With the extensive international networks through its strategic alliances, Asiagate is set to become the regional player in Asia to provide fast and consistent quality information which will be able to meet all international business needs.
Principle of Asiagate
The basic principle of Asiagate is "One Country, One Member". Even though a member has its subsidiary / associate in other country, the member can only represent one country where they are best in. They cannot represent in more than one country unless there is absence of a member in that country. However they can provide services in other countries where they are present in.
- To have members represented in as many countries in Asia as possible.
- To offer online credit information 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- To provide quality credit reporting services to its customers at competitive prices.
- To assist clients in minimising the credit risks and maximise the business opportunities and profits.
- To enable partners to offer regional and international coverage to their clients.
- To provide a one stop centre for credit management services in Asia.
- To build a protective shield and maintain market share in their respective countries.